As many utilities move towards retirement of fossil fuels, this panel will investigate the role that energy storage can play in filling the gap. We will discuss:
- Repurposing fossil fuel projects - are there opportunities in this space for investors?
- The economic case for renewable generation and storage
- Reliability and the responsibility regulated utilities have to rate-payers
- How are ISOs pricing reliability?
- Environmental justice and the role that power plants can play in the community