The Direction of Travel for Clean Energy Market Design
Time: 09:20 - 10:10
- Current progress on meeting net zero targets and decarbonization through clean energy
- The impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on market design across regional power markets
- Where are the growing opportunities for investors and developers in each power market?
- How to make storage assets more financeable at the market design level
- Is there a growing need for short duration ESS and LDES in wider grid resiliency?
- How to bridge the gap between requests for LDES and the capital available for LDES projects?
- Are capacity payments from grid operators on the horizon?
- Elise Caplan Vice President of Regulatory Affairs - American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)
- Matthew Crosby Matthew Crosby - Cypress Creek Renewables
- Michael DeSocio Director of Market Design - New York ISO
- Gabe Murtaugh Storage Sector Manager & Market Infrastructure Policy Lead - California ISO
- Walter Graf Senior Director - Economics - PJM Connection
- Yasser Bahbaz Director of Market Development - Southwest Power Pool (SPP)