Peter is an Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP) and a Sustainability Management Certified Professional (SMCP). He was the first President of the Board of Directors for the Sustainability Management Association and with nearly 20 years of experience his background has focused on:
- Evaluation, analysis and implementation of Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS) and sustainability performance, compliance and reporting software solutions
- Supply chain commodity and product traceability (in conjunction with the United Nations Global Compact)
- Corporate sustainability strategy and business process optimization
- Reclaimed water use in industrial applications
- Energy efficient data centers
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions accounting and reporting
• High level of interest in sustainable development, energy, and natural resources; fiscal policy, GHG emissions accounting, technology transfers, and capital flows.