This session will provide a deep dive into the policy landscape in the USA and provide insight into what panelists and the audience expect in 2020, how a Green Deal could play out, the impact that FERC Order 841 has had and how to prepare for a future without subsidies.
- What could the New Green Deal mean for the industry
- A NON-PARTISAN analysis ahead of the 2020 election – what can we infer from candidates’ support of renewables?
- FERC Order 841 – what have the results been for deployment of storage?
- Audience vote: where would they like policy to move in 2020?
- Post subsidy era – what mechanisms would be useful to the industry in the absence of subsidization?
- Is there a need for policies aimed at energy buyers?
- Dealing with the ITC phase out