SECONDARY MARKETS AND M&A – WHO’S BUYING, WHO’S SELLING AND WHAT’S BEING BOUGHT AND SOLD?
These two separate panels will give the audience an update on assets changing hands, and the M&A landscape in the USA. We will look at where capital and buyers are coming from, how to win investment and how the trends 2019 has presented might continue. Discussion points include:
- Secondary markets – deal flow in 2019, are we trading on a project-to-project basis or portfolios and companies?
- What will the approach of traditional energy companies be to the market? Will we see a continuation of company acquisitions or projects?
- Do investors see oil and gas companies as competitors, capital providers or partners?
- What are we seeing in terms of valuations?
- How are O&M and Technical Asset Managers supporting deal values?