KEEPING UP WITH EVOLVING TECHNOLOGIES, PROJECT DESIGN AND THE ITC PHASE-OUT
This session will look at how traditional capital providers to the sector are evolving their offerings to deal with increased complexity in project design. We will look at co-located solar and storage case studies to ask whether the economics are there yet and what project developers can do to work more effectively with partners.
- How is the project finance market evolving and how are debt providers working on more complicated project designs?
- How does the cost of capital compare for solar, co-located solar and storage, and stand-alone storage?
- Are we in a lithium bubble or are capital providers ready for other storage technologies?
- How are lenders dealing with complicated capital stacks?
- How has the tax equity market moved in 2019? What kind of deal sizes have we seen and are corporate providers still active?